Thursday, July 2, 2009

Making Barry Proud

Although these are a "few" months old, these pictures of the belly have to be shown simultaneously with these new pics of Miss Daphne.

I definitely exploited Daphne from the womb to help get votes for our President.

So, it's only to be expected that an "Obama Mama" should have an "Obama Baby."

SO, in the spirit of the upcoming 4th of July- here's a little something to make you proud to be an American :-)

Thanks to Janie and Dave Minn for this awesome onesie.




If only Barry was a reader, I think he'd enjoy these shots! But, I guess he has a few other things to deal with so I can't be too disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. I should mention that Barry is Barack Obama. That is what his friends use to call him, I just was trying to be clever... but I think it fell a little flat ;-)

    ReplyDelete