Thursday, July 30, 2009

Daphne Extravaganza


If anyone knows Daphne's Poppa Dough, they realize that he can find ANYTHING on e-bay. When Daphne joined the Dougherty clan, he got online and purchased clothes for the whole family- Bobby, Daphne and I- from Daphne (Alabama).



Little Miss just grew into her onesie, so we could finally take a picture of all of us in our gear.



Daphne and I have Daphne cross country shirts and Bobby has a Daphne Basketball shirt. It's pretty awesome! I have to also mention that he also bought a Daphne Barbie doll from Scobby Doo and a honorary sheriff's badge from Daphne Alabama. No one can argue that he does enjoy his hobbies :-)


Thanks Poppa!


1 comment:

  1. SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I just can't get over it. All smiles, so much Kelly, so much Bobby. I can't wait until she starts talking!!

    ReplyDelete