Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bathing Beauty: Part 1

I can't let anymore of the summer go by without letting you all enjoy Daphne and her swim attire.



This is the most frequently worn suit now because she is quickly outgrowing her other suits.

I took the pictures below on Memorial day weekend for her first swim. She outgrew this suit already! It was mine when I was little... now it is Audrey's.



This was her first time in a pool! Thank goodness she liked it!




These are from Charlie's 2nd birthday party. I love the beads of water on her face... she just looks like summer in these shots.





My sweet little summer girl, please note her tu-tu suit, yes it has flowers on it and it is NOT too girlie, thank you very much!


1 comment:

  1. Aunt Titi loves this blog as a way to keep up with Daphne as she grows since I can be there to watch in person. She is just such a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete