Friday, July 30, 2010

dog days of summer?

I can not believe that there is a phrase like this. Even though we have seen 100+F days this summer, I do not feel like there are "dog days" in the summer.
We have had a wonderful summer and here are a few too many of the same pics- but I can't choose which to post, so I posted 10 of my favorite from over 100 of the same day. Yes, the digital era is a bit crazy I suppose.
These are over a month old, so sorry for the delay- ENJOY! (we only thought to take these pics because Erin took some awesome pics of Emmett and we loved how they turned out and re-did the same thing with Daph. We're obsessed with how great they turned out!)
Also, this was one of my dresses when I was younger.



Daphne is in a constant state of motion... she is even climbing the walls here and she insisted on holding rocks that she collected in our short, 50 foot walk to the photo op., the entire shoot.
Hope you're enjoying the last few weeks of summer! Build up the memories so you can live off them when the days are way too short!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute pictures! She's a natural in front of the camera :-)

    Love,

    the Stoevers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second one from the top in the blue is my favorite. Not sure why but it is. It is also on my cube wall, with the 18-mo pic. :D

    ReplyDelete