Tuesday, June 8, 2010

the sand between our toes


Last week we had the chance to get to go to San Diego and it was Beautiful!

Daphne literally said "WOW!" and pointed at the ocean when she saw it!

And, this was her first experience getting to see, feel, touch, playwith, walk in... sand.




She loved the playing... but the walking... especially in wet sand... not so much!



But, we had a lovely time and can't wait to make it back there again... even if it is a few years before our next trip to San Diego- we will definitely go back.



Hopefully our next trip to the ocean, she'll willingly put her feet down...

1 comment:

  1. I can't blame her - the water in San Diego is cold! I love San Diego though, since my husband and I got engaged there - and it was the first place I saw the ocean (but I was 21 yrs old at the time!). Did you guys get to La Jolla to see the seals?

    ReplyDelete