Wednesday, January 13, 2010

breaking the silence

The silence from this blog was deafening! I am so sorry for the long delay. One would think that with not working and being around Daphne all the time for almost three weeks, I would have kept this updated... but alas, I guess I keep up with blogging when I'm on full steam- with work, school and life... SO- I vow to catch you up with an assault of Daphne pictures.

As you can expect, she is into everything these days and it is so fun. Walking has opened up her world!

I hope your holiday was wonderful. We had a wonderful holiday season and I would love to repeat it... but alas, real life has re-begun. At least I took a disgusting amount of pictures to relive the fun.
Daphne had a wonderful Christmas. As you can tell she is just a little blessed and a little happy about it.

One of the happiest pictures of the holiday!!
Look at how much Daphne is Bobby's daughter in this shot. I love it!


I will make up for lost time, I promise... more blogs to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for more photos! I've been checking daily and got SO excited when I saw new photos tonight!

    ReplyDelete