Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bedhead

Sorry for the delay in posting. I actually have no idea how it is September, but alas, I guess I am officially a mother.

Little Miss Daphne is still flashing that toothless grin. However, one new addition to our little girl is hair- although still not that much. Although, she does have enough to get bedhead and it is hilarious! She actually has hair tufts in exactly the same spot as her Daddy.

Our lucky little girl is going to know the importance of a comb when she gets older ;-)

Oh, and a quick word update- still no Da-da, but a ton of Ma-ma and Ba-ba. We actually think that she thinks Bobby is Ba-ba because she crawls to him and says this and crawls to me and says Ma-ma. I think it's because I call Bobby Bobby and he calls me Mommy... I guess I better change my verbiage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment