Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Daphodils and roses

This weekend we went to the Missouri Botanical Gardens with Daphne.







I've been wanting to document my little gal with pictures among flowers, and I figured we better do it before the St. Louis heat and sun scorches everything. Plus Saturday and Wednesday mornings it's free admission, so who can argue with that?



I can hardly tell you how totally excited I am by how it all worked out. Even if we only got the pictures below, it was such a nice trip. I have a feeling this might be a usual occurrence.


Plus, they have the most kick-ass playground for kids... I can hardly wait for her to be able to run around here. It's the kind of playground that you wish you were three years old so you could fit in all the fun places.

We took as many pictures as we could. But, our little diva does know how to tell us when she's had enough. Check out this picture of the "talk to the hand, Mom". It's totally an "enough already" picture and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment